Before You Go
Following a gradual resumption of activities in Phase 2 nationwide, we are happy to share the re-opening of the Arts Resource Hub’s (ARH) two co-working spaces at ARH@GAC and ARH@SAC! Starting 6 October 2020, both
co-working spaces will be open from Tuesday to Saturday, with a 3-hour block from 2pm - 5pm for reservation/walk-in.
ARH subscribers who are keen to utilise the spaces can either:
- Login to our subscribers portal to access and submit the reservation form, or
- Walk-in during opening hours. (Note: admittance will be dependent on the no. of people using the space at any given time. Max. of 14 users per operating time block).
Priority will be given to subscribers with reservations. No external guests will be allowed into the space during these restricted opening hours. Reservations to be taken as confirmed unless notified.
Enhanced Operating Guidelines
To ensure the safety of our subscribers, and to manage the number of users in each space, the following additional measures will be implemented:
At the door:
- Subscribers will be greeted by our friendly ARH co-working spaces sitters.
- Check-in using SafeEntry QR codes to allow contact tracing if required.
- Temperature-taking to be done at the entrance of GAC/SAC.
- All walk-in subscribers with no prior reservations are to fill in the ARH reservation form.
While using the space:
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- All users to maintain at least 1 metre apart at all times.
- All food and drinks will not be allowed to be consumed in the space.
- The hot beverage machine will not be in use.
- Only the water dispenser will remain operating.
- Wi-Fi, printers will remain operating as per usual.
- The meeting room can still be used if discussions are required.
- Maximum of 14 users allowed per co-working space, with no more than 5 per table.